Exams, exams, exams
Somewhere in that title should be
"OH NO! PANIC! HAVEN'T STUDIED ENOUGH. BARELY STUDIED AT ALL! PANIC PANIC PANIC DOOM DOOM DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!"
ok maybe that's overreacting a tad too much. (actually, no, it's the complete and absolute truth gahh) So right now, I should go offline, switch off the computer and study till my eyes fall out of my head and I'll have to pick off the dust and bits of fluff from my room floor before squashing them back into my head. haha.
Fuck that, studying. utter rubbish.
English and Chinese paper one today. Can you believe that I did my essay on the topic "Elderly people are more of a burden than a blessing", and that I actually said that they were a blessing? Well, what was I meant to do, it was obvious we were meant to say they were a blessing. Maybe when I get my essay back I'll put it up here just to amuse everyone. Nic arguing on behalf of the oldies. Strange but true dearies.
OLD PEOPLE YOU OWE ME ONE!
And well. Chinese. The dreaded CHINESE. The less said the better. I just wish it applied for writing too haha. The less written the better? Well if that's the case, I should be scoring nearly full marks. I didn't even make the minimum word limit for the composition part, 122 words when the minimum was 300.
Failure is imminent my friends.
words words words. they're just that. they can mean so much to someone, everything to someone. yet they can mean nothing to the person saying them.
Ooh. So emo. just some rubbish that popped out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment